This beautiful hand crafted Shepherds Hut named ‘Forget me Not’ is situated at the furthest end of the glamping site in a separate area along with one other unit, ‘Dotty the Caravan’. It is a very calm and peaceful area with fantastic views of the country side.
The Shepherds hut is suitable for 2 people only. During the day there are 2 bench seats perfect reading a book and relaxing and taking in the scenic views with a collapsible table in between, then at night collapse the table and make a very comfy king-size bed. All duvets, sheets, pillows & blankets supplied – please bring your own towels. The Shepherds hut also has an electric stove to keep you nice and cosy.
- There is a kitchen area complete with a sink with hot and cold running water.
- A Double socket
- All dishes, cutlery, pots & pans are supplied.
- No cooking is permitted inside the shepherds hut – there is a covered over cooking station outside with 2 gas camping stoves, that you can boil or fry anything on.
- There is also an outside fire pit and seating and a picnic bench.
- Fire wood for the Fire pit can be purchased on site for €5 a bag.
- Gas canisters can be purchased on site for €5