Glamorous + Camping = Glamping
- No more Nights twisting and Turning in a cramped Sleeping bag.
- No more nights sleeping on the hard bumpy ground
- No more pitching a tent and trying to figure which pole goes where
- No more pounding in those pegs by hand
But you still love waking up in the great outdoors, enjoy outdoor activities ,walking, fishing, cycling or just relaxing in the open air sitting around an open fire, with a glass of wine and enjoying the company of family & friends, then Glamping is the way to go if camping ain’t your thing.
Don’t let your first camping experience be your last. The focus is on the comfort of guests. Waking up fresh in the morning after a good night sleep feeling fresh, enables you to enjoy another day surrounded by the beautiful surroundings that Wildflower Glamping has to offer.
The concept of Glamping appears to have been inspired by the experiences of young people at outdoor events like open air concerts and music festivals wondering was it possible to avoid muddy fields and flooded tents. This was an opportunity to cater to the needs of disillusioned campers who wanted to experience the positive effects of camping without so many negatives. Thus the concept of Glamping was born.
The Spirit of Glamping requires “ Clear ears to hear the laughter of children, the singing of birds and crackle of an open fire, A grin, stories to share, no complaints, no diet and leave the site better than you found it.”
What to bring when you go Glamping
- Your Own Towels – All Bed Linen is Supplied
- Your Own Food & Drinks
- Wellies / Shoes suitable for Outdoors for those country walks if it rains
- A good book
- Board games/cards
- Your toiletries
- Cosy Pj’s and Warm Clothes for Sitting by the Camp Fire.