Terms & Conditions
Wildflower Glamping T&C’S
•Bookings must be secured by a non-refundable deposit.
•Deposits are non transferrable to other dates unless we can re-let the dates booked we may be able to transfer your deposit to a future date.
•Please note we have no facilities to accept cards so payment is by cheque, bank transfer or cash only or by using PayPal for Sterling payments only
•Cancellation or Changes by You: If full payment is made and Should you cancel the reservation more than 30 days prior to the dates reserved, we will make every effort to re-let the Tent or Yurt for the dates cancelled. If we succeed, your deposit may be offset against a future reservation or a refund of 50% can be applied. For cancellations received within 30 days of the rental date, the full rental charges shall apply unless we can re-let the dates booked we may be able to transfer your payment to a future date.
•Cancellation or Changes by Us: Once we have confirmed your booking we will do our very best not to make any changes to your booking or to cancel it. Sometimes though changes do occur before and after bookings have been confirmed, and occasionally confirmed bookings have to be cancelled. We promise to do all we can to avoid changes and cancellations but must reserve the right to do so. If we have to cancel we will offer you a full and speedy refund of all monies you have paid to us.
•Wildflower Glamping reserve the right to cancel a booking on short notice in the event of extreme weather or in the unlikely event that we cannot provide safe accommodation.
•Numbers for large parties must be confirmed within 7 days of making a provisional booking and once a deposit is paid numbers cannot go down after that. If numbers decrease the original number booked and quoted for will remain the balance due.
•Balance of payment due can be paid by cash on arrival.
- Check-in Tents & Yurts are available from 3pm on the day of arrival.
- Check out time is no later than 12am on day of departure
- All Bed Linen is supplied, Please bring your own Towels.
•Guests are responsible for keeping communal areas tidy and for recycling waste in the facilities provided.
• We do not ask for a damages deposit as the majority of our guests are careful, however we do understand that sometimes accidents happen. If you do break or damage anything we would ask that you report it to us immediately, so that we can make arrangement to replace or repair it for the next guests. We will only charge for replacement in exceptional cases as we accept that a degree of wear and tear is to be expected.
•For safety and insurance reasons no candles/tea lights/Smoking or naked flames are allowed inside the accommodation units
•The yurts & Tents and all indoor communal facilities are strictly non smoking
•Parents are responsible for the supervision of children around the site and should be supervised at the play area at all times. Wildflower Glamping except no responsibility for any accidents or injury.
•We take every care to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable holiday, but cannot be held liable for any accidents or consequential loss.
- Wildflower Glamping are not responsible for any personal belongings left in cars, tents, Yurts etc. So please don’t leave any valuables if you are not there.
•Noise levels especially late at night must be kept to a minimum. Anyone causing a disturbance to other guest will be asked to leave without refund.
•We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions, prices or website without notice
Thank you for taking the time to read over these.