- Measuring 6m x 4m.
- Can sleep 5 people
- A Kingsize Bed and Three Single Beds
- Situated on a Raised Wooden Platform Deck
- The Floor of the Hut is Covered with Carpet.
- An Electric metered stove inside.
- All linen is provided, Please bring your own Towels
- Lighting, Soft furnishings, Cushions, and Blankets are Provided
- Your Own Private Outdoor Area with an Awning Providing More Shelter with a Picnic Table for Eating
- Your Own Private Cooking & Storage Shed Area Beside your Tent
- Inside your Kitchen Shed you have an Electrical Socket, So You Can Still Bring Your Hairdryer and GHD, Two Gas Camping Stoves, All Kitchenware Plates, Cups, Cutlery, Pots, Frying Pan, etc. There is also a Sink with Running Water – See more details of the kitchen areas in ‘Our facilities’ page.
Price List – Hobbit Hut
2017 April – September 2017 (opening 14th April 2017)
Rates Based on 5 People Sharing.
April/May/June/Sept 2017 July/Aug 2017
2 Night Weekend €250 €270
3 Night Bank Holiday €320 €350
2 Night Mid Week €220 €250
3 Night Mid Week €270 €300
4 Night Mid Week €390 €420
Weekly Rate (7 Nights) €550 €600
The Following Items Can be Purchased on Site:
- Bundles of Fire Wood for your Outdoor Fire Pit – €5 each.
(ONLY firewood purchased on site can be used in fire pits)
- Buckets of Kindling / Fire Lighters for starting the fire & for use in stove in Yurt – €3 each.
- Camping Gas Canisters for your Cooking Stove – €5 each